Frequently Asked Questions – Newborn photography sessions
Where are you located?
– Our home studio is located in Moorebank NSW 2170
Do you do home visits?
– We no longer do home visits
When if final payment due?
– There is an initial 50% deposit required to secure your spot, then the balance is paid 48hours before your session.
How long does a newborn session take?
– Newborn sessions can take up to two hours if baby is unsettled, so bring plenty of snacks and milk for your baby.
– For safety reasons, you must remain seated during the session.
What happens if we are late to our session?
your session will still finish at the same time it was booked for, so you will loose the amount of time that was allocated for your session.
Do you have props for newborn photography?
– Yes, we supply all the props, wraps, headbands during your session.
Can we include parents and siblings in the photo session?
– Of course, parents and siblings welcome to join in depending on the package you have chosen.
What do parents and siblings wear?
– White, Nudes, light colours are preferred. however, you can choose any colour, as long as everyone is matching
– Please don’t wear anything with logos or patterns.
-Please bring your shoes clean into the studio and wear comfortable shoes to leave at the door
Is there anything I should know or do before my session?
– Do not change your babies feeding (i.e new milk formula) before your session. Babies may take up to two weeks to settle on a new formula and it will disrupt their session.
– Try feed your baby 1.5hr before your session, So I can wrap and feed baby at the start of your session, to ensure they are fed and settled.
– Bring a soother with you, even if they don’t take one, it will help during the session
– Don’t dress your baby in too many layers, it will disrupt them while I take their clothing off.
– It is very important to remain calm during the session, even when your baby is crying. We cannot rush the session, so please ensure you have chosen a suitable time that works with your schedule for the photoshoot.
What else can I bring with me to the session?
– I recommend bringing a soother (dummy)
– Milk, nappies, wipes
How long until we receive the photos?
It could take anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks to have your gallery up and ready for viewing. You will then need to choose the images for further editing and this also could take another 2 to 4 weeks, depending how busy the season is. Your images wont be edited until full payment is made. I always do my best to deliver your order sooner, rather than later.
If you require images under two weeks, there will be a surcharge applied to your package.