We wish to thank you for your interest in engaging in our services
Paid Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are not refundable
- Not redeemable for cash
- Must be used for equal or greater value of the voucher
- Vouchers starting with R (referral vouchers) can be used towards products.
- Referral vouchers (starting with R) can also be used towards packages.
- One voucher per photo-shoot only
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay deposit amount to secure booking
- $50 Holding Deposit is required upon booking your photo-shoot or event
- Voucher expiry date is stated on each voucher and usually valid up to 12 months
Terms and Conditions
Our services are offered on a time billed basis. Invoices will be sent at our discretion during the provision of services and following the completion of our services. As such, we would appreciate adherence to the following terms:
- Invoices issued are to be paid in full within 7 days of the issue date, You may arrange for prepayment of an estimate of your invoice on a monthly basis by contacting our office.
- Should you not be able to make payment in full, we ask that you contact us to arrange for a payment plan.
- Non payment of invoices will result in a $55 administration fee and interest accrued daily from the payment due date at a rate of the Reserve
- Bank of Australia (RBA) cash rate plus 10%. i.e. if the RBA cash rate is 4%, interest will be charged at 14%.
- Late payment beyond 30 days of the payment due date shall incur an additional $220 administrative penalty.
- Payments overdue by 90 days will be referred to our solicitors.
- Engaging in our services deems your acceptance of the above terms.
- Should you have any enquiries in relation to the terms of credit, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
- Deposit paid is non refundable and must be paid to secure booking, however, it may be used as a
credit if an agreement has been made prior to the payment of the deposit, with a re-booking fee of
15% of the total amount payable.
- Any additional requests that are not included in the quote will be charged accordingly.
- A quote is confirmed as ‘final’ once a 30% deposit has been paid.
- Term of payment is 7 days upon issue of tax invoice unless specified otherwise.
- Quote provided is subject to use within 14 days or otherwise specified.
- Buyer’s offer resulting from seller’s quotation is expressly conditioned upon buyer’s assent to
seller’s standard terms and conditions printed below.
- If a product has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the quote will then be adjusted
- In the event that products in the quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuations that are
outside of our control, we reserve the right to update the price and product in the quote accordingly.
- When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this quote, no other special promotion,
discount or bonus offer will be applicable.
- Quotes and estimates shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based
on the cost at the time the quote or estimate is given.
- Should you wish to cancel your appointment and re-schedule for another day, another deposit must
be paid to secure that particular booking date.
- Final payment must be made on or before the date booked
- Final product/s will be withheld until final payment has been made
- Should the photographer cancel your booking, then all money will be refunded back to you.
- If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted
based on customer’s request and is subject to their final approval.
- Toll and parking will be charged accordingly after the event
- Karma Germanos remains copyright owner and money cannot be made on the images without
written request to Karma Germanos.